Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fall 2010 - Because I felt like it.

A collection of art I did for presents, for commissions, for no particular reason. Doing your own art is good :)

When the $8 toaster from Wall-mart became EPIC.


My roommate's cast.



Horrid lack of likeness, but fun to mess around with watercolors again.



Final design for the T-shirts we wore to HP7 pt1 Midnight showing.



A picture I sent to my friend David, serving a mission for the LDS church in London, England.



Preliminary sketch for next design...



Final design, I wanted to get the graphic law without using a computer program that would do it for me.



For my awesome friend's birthday - it probably wont make any sense unless you like Dr Who.



A commission I did for a neat-o girl in my ward. Her mother with all her daugters - it was a challenge to get the faces right. I had several to work from, so I picked each person's best face for the picture.



Our Family's [belated - that was my fault] Christmas card. Because it's a heck of a lot more interesting when you paste your faces on some random Eastern European family.



And that's 2010 for you! Next up FIGURE DRAWINGS!
...don't worry, BYU doesn't do nekkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment