Monday, September 5, 2011

I shall prevail!

It may take me years to finish this Harry Potter Project.

But I WILL finish.

So, without any further ado...

Digital illustration!


I realize Ollivander looks TOTES creepy. But that's because HARRY thinks that Ollivander is totes creepy. Trust me, it's in the thing.

He're's a (badly) colored version, because I used the wrong tool and didn't bother figuring out a proper light source...Shorry! ('sorry' with lateral lisp)


"Mr. Ollivander moved closer to Harry. Harry wished he would blink. Those silvery eyes were a bit creepy...


...Mr. Ollivander had come so close that he and Harry were almost nose to nose. Harry could see himself reflected in those misty eyes.

"And that's where..."



"Mr. Ollivander touched the lightning scar on Harry's forehead with a long, white finger.


"I'm sorry to say i sold the wand that did it," he said softly."


-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, ch. 5, p 82-83


...Guys...I totes love drawing (convenient, huh?)

1 comment:

  1. And I totes like looking at your drawings! Convenient huh?

    ReplyDelete