Thursday, September 8, 2011

I am determined!

Last night I got my bazillionth wake up call for how much I love drawing. Figure drawing. Imagination drawing. Illustration, etc. LOVE IT.

So, here. Chapter 6: The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters

[note: It's not of a particular moment, per se - more a few snippets and some assumptions tossed together]


p. 88: "His school books were very interesting.. He lay on his bed reading late into the night, Hedwig swooping in and out of the open window as she pleased."


p. 105-6: ""...I've learned all our course books by heart, of course, I just hope it will be enough - I'm Hermione Granger, by the way, who are you?"


She said all this very fast.


Harry looked at Ron, and was relieved to see by his stunned face that he hadn't learned all the course books by heart either."


..


All right, so I have this almost completely colored in painter, but due to some unforseen color-theory issues, it's not being released to the public yet :)

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know that I hate that you have a passion in life. That YOU got insomnia as a child and stayed up late drawing and I slept easily, content with growing up with no real ambitions and goals. Besides hating you, I think you're really really awesome...

    ReplyDelete