Saturday, February 4, 2012

LE FIGURE DRAWING AVALANCHE

Alll righty. Time for a little catch-up.

This is from last semester - my last figure drawing of 2011. The model dressed up like a pirate and we  drew her.

One of my first figure drawings of this semester in Adv. Figure drawing - getting used to nupastel again - which has been a bit ridiculous.


It's been incredibly awkward.


Hmsdkjflaksjdflkj. <-- summation of thoughts on the matter.


I can't even justify putting most of those in.

But here's some Workshop drawing things!



I love this model. Just love him.


Anybody who can guess what part of the body this is gets 10points.


Andddd... Non david, but a good model. Warning: Cheeks ahead.


Awwwwkward....


It may be my lot in life to only have decent drawings at the end of class. I quite like the next one.


And today we had a female model - but due to some scheduling mistakes, i was called into work.
NOT HAPPY.



I did like this one, though - 10 minutes.


ANNNND backt o Adv. figure drawing with Barrett






This is a model I like. He holds still. we shall call him - Skinny McFreshman

 

 And a different guy - we get lots of male models in the morning class - Which is AWESOME.


Bro. Barrett touched this one up for me to add some unity and stuff.


And Skinny-McFreshman...





And on friday a few of of us got together to make a dent in the steadily building sketchbook assignments.

I only managed to get these two, but i'm happy with them.

After Michael Hampton:


And after Norman Rockwell:


Soooo that's what i be doin' with my life. Stay tuned for more - and eventually I'll get a revised version of my illustration 1 and dig. illustration projects up.

...Ha...time...and having it. BAH HA.

2 comments:

  1. They look like people mostly in uncomfortable poses! I think being a model might be hard...I am a simple girl and I like the Norman Rockwellesque finisher =) Still nekkid though! Love you bunches and am glad you had a sketchbook party in your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fairly certain the unnamed body part is a shoulder/arm. But I could be wrong...

    ReplyDelete