Monday, November 21, 2011

Figure drawing update.

I know...its been a while.

Intermediate:



We had a day where we worked with ink - but the poses were pretty short, so i didn't get very far a lot of the time.



but I do like this one.




VAILL 131







I was really happy with how this one turned out...


This was a terrible day, at the end of a terrible week. I tried to draw the pose twice before I realized it just wasn't going to happen. i thought it would be rude to leave during a pose. So i drew this kangaroo to express my feelings.

Except then in my attempts to be punny, I made an alcoholic reference.

So i crossed it out.

My teacher as not amused.

The following tuesday was slightly better, though.











And that thursday even better.







Oh, and another few from Intermediate.



Tadaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment