Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Digital Illustration...or so I'm told

So this semester I'm taking Digital Illustration.

Which is not a class about photoshop tricks.

It's a class about painting on the computer.

Which is not something that I'd really done before.

And so, that's what happened this weekend.

I started Friday night - FOUR TIMES. The force was not strong with me, and therefore, i failed epically and just gave up in the end.

But then, on monday, i started again. Behold the Progress Shots:

The initial sketch!

The prettier sketch!


Blocking in scary values!


Terrifying Misha Collins Face!


Flipped and much improved image - this is where i am currently.



except now that I look at it, i totally chopped of some of his boxy face...I'm gonna go fix that now.

So tired.

Not even midnight.

GOODNIGHT1

1 comment:

  1. So Cool...and it's digital. You are awesome! And he is cute =)

    ReplyDelete