Sunday, April 1, 2012

just a quick one in the midst of BFA "prep" EDITED

Happy birthday fred and george!


Oh fred, I'd have married you.
Alas, you're dead.

EDITED.

Just a quick upload --- PLUS a ton of stuff. he he.

The last of the figure drawing workshop stuff:








Some recent Adv. Figure stuff...

DRAPERY!!!!






I started drawing on this toned paper with a warm grey nupastel, then popping in white highlights - i'm a fan!

The first one was terrible, though.





First with drapery... *le fail*



And some pages from mah sketchbook....










AANNND a suprise-attack Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone ch. 7 Illustration!!!



Which was done over the summer, I believe....but it was hiding in a different sketchbook than usual.

2 comments:

  1. Love it all! The nekkids are really good, the draping interesting, sketchbook entertaining and very Rachelesque and the HP very celebratory. The waterbottle is hilarious =) and you are fabulous! Saw a lady walking two German Pinschers today...a tan and a black & tan. So thought of you as they - with boxed ears - walked along so stiff and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your figure drawings are amazing. Plus, I love your Harry Potter characters.

    ReplyDelete