Tuesday, February 22, 2011

VAILL 131 - Feb 9-22

Ok, feburary 9th...prepare for some TRULY horrid drawings...it was apparently a really off day for me, because the model was good.

I was trying to work on gestures - but then I totally lost my groove with sustained pose...uuugh.


Tiny manly head syndrome!



You know, the sad thing as that none of these looked disproportional when I did them...huh.



Les disproportional!



Happy Valentines Day!


Some ambiguous gestures...




5 Minute gesture - first one i've actually liked, i think.



To mix things up (i.e. ring us back to the reality of how much we have to learn...We drew heads. Oh golly.






NEXT SESSION February 22nd:



Random drapery!



One of our models didn't show up, so a classmate filled in the time until one showed up. Her forehead is normal sized..p.s.



One of her poses got some good face shadow action...so i practiced. Less horrible than last session.



I realized with a few minutes left that I'd made her head TINY. I managed to fix it before time was up, thought. Sucess!




For the last pose of the day,  The pose wasn't super interesting, so my friend and i decided to make her an astronaut instead...her is the result.


1 comment: